One-stop shopping for my reviews of gear that I have tried. While I am not by any means a professional photographer, I hope that my opinion helps others in their search for photographic gear:
- Studio on the Cheap
- Review: Fotopro C40i Tripod/Monopod (Part 1)
- Review: Fotopro C40i Tripod/Monopod (Part 2)
- New Circular Polarizer
- Review: SIGMA EX 10-20MM F3.5 DC HSM
- Review: Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS
- Review: Joby Pro Sling Strap
Here I have assembled some posts that express my opinions. I am not a pro. These should be taken at face value and hopefully will be of use to those who read them.
- What to Get as a First DSLR
- Why it’s OK to use Auto modes on your DSLR
- How you Hold your Camera Matters. Really!
- Get Out There!!
- Proof that Anyone can take a Great Picture
- To DSLR, or not to DSLR
- Composition in Photographic Shots
- Composition : How a Shooter’s Position Affects the Image
- I finally did it!